The Amazing Wonder of Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract Organic Skincare
Are you looking for the right organic skincare for that beautiful, white, and glowing skin? Then, you need to consider the powerful Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract as part of your beauty regimen. In this post, let us explore more about this wonderful anti-ageing agent and how it will help you attain more beautiful skin.
What is Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract (PFE)?
The name may sound too long and even foreign to us, but no one can deny the power behind this skin-beautifying agent. PFE, also known as Antarcticine, is a product of a bacterial fermentation of Pseudoalteromonas. It is a rare fermented substance that can only be found on the Island of King George, Antarctica. PFE contains amino acids such as glycine, lycine, and histidine. According to studies, PFE has chemical form similar to natural protein peptide.
What are the benefits of Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract?
There are many benefits that you can acquire from PFE. This extract can be the answer to most of your problems that cannot normally be solved by the usual anti-ageing cream and other cosmetic products. Read the following benefits of PFE or Antarcticine.
- Rich in amino acid – it is an established scientific fact that amino acid is the building block of protein. Without amino acid, life will not even be possible here on earth. Amino acid, as part of anti-ageing product, can help the body to produce essential substances to stop and even reverse signs of aging.
- Increased collagen and elastin production – collagen and elastin are very important when it comes to maintaining the elasticity of the skin. As we age, collagen and elastin decreases, which results for wrinkles to develop. PFE is clinically proven to increase the collagen and elastin level. In fact, PFE can double the effectiveness of collagen and elastin production.
- Moisturizes skin – the skin needs constant moisture to stay fresh and young. When the skin is deprived of moisture, it can easily get irritated, itchy, scratched, and wrinkled.
- Skin regeneration – when there is a breakage on the integrity of the skin, PFE can hasten healing and recuperation. Because PFE is considered as glycoprotein, it can easily assist the body to heal itself and to supply necessary nutrients to hasten the healing process.
- Natural and safe – PFE is organic in nature. It naturally occurs in the environment and does not need to be produced in laboratories. For this reason, PFE is safe and readily compatible with our body. Since our body is organic, we should use organic products as well.
These are just some of the magnificent and remarkable benefits of Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract. With scientific proofs of its effectiveness and safeness, there is no doubt that PFE should be a wise choice. It can be an answer to your problem and to help you look younger and healthier.