Home Remedies For Urinary Tract – Cure UTI With Holistic Health Tips
Home remedies for urinary tract outperform antibiotics! Is this true? Whether you have tried natural health before or are considering it, this article may be the most important thing you read this year.
Urinary Tract Infections have been around for centuries. Antibiotics have been around for the last century. How did people cure their infection before antibiotics? The answer to this question is actually allowing hundreds of thousands of people to avoid antibiotics each year. And there is a reason you should avoid them too!
Fact! About 25% of antibiotic users will redevelop a urinary tract infection within the next year of taking the medication.
Don’t Take Antibiotics for a Urinary Tract Infection
Antibiotics do have their place in the medical field. They have helped millions of people with numerous ailments. However, antibiotics have also caused more harm than good in many cases too. In the case of urinary tract infections, antibiotics are not the best option.
Antibiotics for urinary tract infections work because they kill bacteria. Unfortunately, your body contains ‘good’ bacteria and ‘bad’ bacteria. Antibiotics cannot tell the difference between the two types. Therefore, antibiotics kill both types of bacteria.
Because the urinary tract’s health depends on ‘good’ bacteria, the infections can redevelop quickly after the use of antibiotics. Also, bacteria can also become resistant to antibiotics quickly after repeated uses. But you can cure and prevent your U.T.I. with simple holistic health tips that you can try from home. Here are some simple tips to try!
Cure UTI with Holistic Health
1. The first thing you should remember is that holistic health is giving your ‘whole’ body what it needs to fight the infection. Because the UTI is caused by E coli bacteria, you can use your nutrition, supplements, vitamins, minerals and your lifestyle to treat your infection. Remember that your body was meant to fight off the disease naturally!
2. You should begin to drink plenty of water throughout the whole day. We recommend 1-2 glasses of water for every 2 hours you are awake. You should go to the bathroom as much as possible to keep the urinary tract flushed. It is also important to always wipe front to back.
3. You should also flush your body with your diet. Eating foods with high dietary water soluble fiber is extremely important for flushing your urinary tract. You should eat at least 5-7 servings of fruits and vegetables per day. You will notice more trips to the bathroom.
4. You should also supplement vitamin C regularly. Vitamin C (also called ascorbic acid) is important for an effective immune system. We recommend at least 2000-3000 mg during an attack. A healthy immune system is important for fighting the ‘bad’ bacteria.
5. Zinc lozenges are also important for the body’s absorption of vitamin C. Zinc aids in the use of ascorbic acid for the body. You should supplement daily.
6. Another tip would be to NOT drink cranberry juice till you are sick of it. Many remedies say to only drink cranberry juice which is false. Cranberries do contain a compound that actually declings the E coli bacteria from the lining of the urinary tract. However, the sugar can actually cause more harm than good. A good step by step remedy (containing cranberry juice and tablets) can be found in this Urinary Tract Remedy Report
Cure Your Urinary Tract Infection by Tomorrow